No “Hello World”, no blinking LEDs yet, but the Lophilo LEDs are controllable through the example shell scripts!
- more in the box than I expected – already almost complete, extremely professional!
- WOW – signed board #2!
- it is a very complex PCB
- it really is a computer (ahem you have to push the on button, not just plug it in “:oops:”)
- I can’t wait to get stuck into the FPGA – have several projects in mind
- I can’t wait to get into the cloud9 environment
- I can’t wait do heaps more
The new Lophilo board has also been run through most of the test procedure successfully. The tests that have not yet been completed are due to my poor Linux skills!
The training that is included with this version of the Lophilo will help fix that and get me up to speed with the FPGA.
I am very privileged to have received a signed, hand assembled Lophilo!
There will be more posts about this magic board!